Saturday, June 7, 2008

Dinner Buffet @ Eccucino, Prince Hotel KL

Finally, my very FIRST blog on food.

I recently won a contest and the prize was a free dinner buffet for 4 people at Eccucino, Prince Hotel & Residence in KL.

Went there with my family members last Friday. The place was spacious and there were lots of nice looking food!

First I went for the satay. It's quite good although the sauce did not match the ones I ate in Haji Samuri's Satay Restaurants. Then I tried the pizzas. They were amazing! It seemed that the pizza is Eccucino's specialty as they bake the pizzas using wood-fired ovens. Sorry picture didn't turn out well - I forgot to use "flash".



Next were the prawns and oysters. I had several helpings of those!



Then it's to a combination of salmon, quail, beef, keropok, and some vegetables all in one plate.



Sushi and raw salmon was next. I did not quite like the sushi. I think Sushi King is better.



This delicious "pisang pengat" dessert is a must-try. Lots of banana chunks in it.



Here's an assortment of desserts/cakes. Some are nice - I forgot which ones!



Strawberry, marshmallows and other fruits to be dipped in chocolate fondue. This one before I dipped them in.



This one after I dipped them. Delicious!!



Some fine dining here. Not very nice except for the one in the spoon, although not sure what that was!



My favourite chocolate and corn ice cream with lots and lots of almonds! Yummy!!



There were many other food but I did not eat them as I was already full after taking many helpings of the pizzas and the oysters and prawns.

Overall, not bad, but cannot match places like Lemon Garden Cafe, Shangri-La KL or even Sun n' Surf, Sunway Resort Hotel. But considering the price of the buffet at RM79++, and I got to eat for free - that's really worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment