Thursday, December 1, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is ....

Tis the season to be jolly....Christmas season is here! Do you feel the festive spirit?

While shopping malls are in full swing with the Christmas decors, I can't help myself from humming a Christmas tune or two. I guess the yuletide spirit has gotten to me!

There is still one full month of Christmas mood to be enjoyed so I am going to enjoy it to the fullest! Now what do I want for Christmas? Let me see...

1. A Macbook Pro

2. A Steinway Grand Piano

3. An iPad 2

4. A full year's supply of Snowflake Taiwanese desserts

5. An all-expense paid trip to Switzerland

6. Winning the lottery

7. No house chores for a year

The list can go on and on....but all I want, all I really really want for Christmas is to be healthy and happy. Yes, that's all I want. How about you?

Let me end this post with the newly released music video of Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber singing Mariah's Christmas song of the decade - All I Want For Christmas Is You! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment