Sunday, August 2, 2009

Do You Cycle?

Hi everyone! No, I'm not back yet. I'm still in China, having a great time!

And in case you are wondering, no, I did not break my own promise and access the Internet. I plan to stay offline for the whole duration of my China trip! I wrote this post before I left for China and set it to be published today.

Gosh, I'm dying to know who are my current top 3 commenters in my previous post! Are you guys fighting it out? I hope so, I really do : )

And here's more good news! Maybe, just maybe you have run out of things to comment in my previous post. So, I am extending the "Top 3 Commenters" Contest to this post as well! Yes, I will count your comments from both posts and total them up for the grand total!

The same rules still apply, so have fun yes?

By the way, what do you think I am doing in China right now? Blogger Jam said we would be cycling across the countryside in Guilin. And guess what? I don't know how to ride a bike! Gosh, I am so embarrassed!

I have never learnt how to ride a bike when I was a kid. It's something I regretted, but is it too late to learn now? I can just imagine people laughing at me if I were to attempt riding a bike on the field or public parks! Oh yes, kids will definitely laugh at me! Maybe I should just find some isolated places to practise! Haha!

So what do you think I will do in China since I don't know how to ride a bike? Do you think I will just sit behind Jam and let him do all the cycling? He better have good stamina cos even though I am not that heavy, I ain't that light either! LOL!

Well, I will tell you what I did when I return from China. Meantime, let me know if you know how to ride a bike and if you were to go to Guilin, will you cycle across the countryside?

No comments:

Post a Comment