Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Help! My Laptop Is Infected With H1N1!

Today's post will be short. Really short. I mean really, really short.

The reason?

My laptop is infected with H1N1.

OK, I am kidding.

Such a lame joke, isn't it?

I know you are not laughing. Especially those of you who are patiently waiting for more photos from my China trip.

Sorry about that.

Really sorry about that.

Really, really sorry about that.

Now do you see I am trying to lengthen this post? Haha!

OK, just a quick one. I am not blogging using my laptop today. It's gone away to HP hospital for some fixing. To get rid of H1N1 that infected it. Damn H1N1!

Infect humans and animals not good enough and now you want to take over my beloved laptop?

I am blogging from someone else's computer and I don't want to take too long. Sorry cannot blog hop today. Will miss reading all your posts!

Yesterday, I realized something was wrong when my I logged into my blog. Windows just closed suddenly. I restarted it but it closed again within 5 seconds. I tried again and the same thing happened.

I was totally horrified. I was like, no! No! No! No! Nooooooooooo!!!!

I was not exactly worried about my laptop. So much about beloved laptop. Haha!

My main concern was I could not blog!

I was wondering how long I could last without blogging?

Hmmm, I didn't blog during my 10 days in China. That's quite a feat, no?

OK, actually I did go online and peek a little. But fortunately or unfortunately, China banned blogspot. So I ended up reading all your comments from my gmail. And could not update my blog.

I guess I would survive this one too. Worse comes to worse, I'll just go cold turkey right? Wrong!

No way I'm going cold turkey. By the way, the H1N1 got to the turkey too in case you didn't know. Haha!

Maybe I'll just drop by MPH and use their computer. Or visit any cybercafes for that matter. Although I hate cybercafes. They only use Internet Explorer and I absolutely hate IE!

How come they don't use Mozilla Firefox? Oh I know! The H1N1 must have gotten to the Fox too! Damn! Looks like even the sly Fox could not outsmart the pesky virus!!

Did I say this is going to be a quick one? Wait, let me scroll up to check.

Yes I did! Gosh, it didn't seem like a quick one, did it?

What to do? Old habits die hard.

By the way, if you have read until here, congratulations! You are officially my fan! Thank you!

And now if you don't mind, please leave some comments to entertain me while I bore myself to death without my laptop! Boo hoo!

I will try to read your comments from my handphone if H1N1 did not get to it first, that is.

Have a great day, everyone! And make sure you update your anti-H1N1 program! You don't want to suffer the same fate as me, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment