Thursday, January 7, 2010

Random Notes 5

1. Last year, I received a nice souvenir from blogger Wenn. It was a souvenir from her Hong Kong trip.

This is the card I received.



When I opened up the card, I saw my this! Aren't they cute! Thanks Wenn for this wonderful souvenir!



2. I am an extremely loyal Shell petrol user. If my car is in danger of running out of petrol, I would not simply drive to any nearest petrol station unless it is a Shell station. Maybe I'm influenced with Shell's branding? You know, Shell = Ferrari? Haha!

Recently, a friend told me that his favourite petrol is Mobil. I was like, what?! His least favourite is Shell! Reason? He found that Shell petrol does not last as long as Mobil.

Now I wonder if that's really true because so far, I have not tried any other brands other than Shell. Should I start switching brand?

3. The other day I went to Suria KLCC and took this photo of the Twin Towers.



I don't know about you, but am I glad Dr M went ahead with the building of this Twin Towers. Perhaps if Dr M is still the Prime Minister of Malaysia, we would have our very own rotating tower as well! Now that would be cool!

Although Burj Dubai is now the tallest building in the world, I still prefer our very own Petronas Twin Towers. What about you?

4. Have you tried PappaRich's soya milk cendol with gula melaka? It's so yummy!! I just hope they don't raise the price with increase in the price of sugar! Actually it'll be quite ridiculous to raise the price of the drinks. Sugar price had increased by 20 sen per kg. Don't tell me they are going to increase the price by 20 sen per glass!



And have you tried PappaRich's bread with butter and kaya? They are really generous with the butter and kaya unlike OldTown! Yummy!!



5. Do you believe in feng shui? If you have read about The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, and you believe in that, then you believe in feng shui. You may not be aware, but both The Secret and feng shui talk about invisible energy that flows around us.



Although modern science is still in the dark over this invisible energy, the Secret and feng shui have already been proven to work for countless of people all over the world.

I believe in feng shui because I have already seen its effects many times. And the beautiful thing is feng shui is constantly working in your life whether or not you believe in it!

The question now is no longer a matter of beliefs, but are you doing something about it?

6. I always like to read inspiring and meaningful quotes from famous authors and people. I have a collection of some of my favourite quotes on Twitter. Check some of them out here. Hope they will help motivate you and perk up your day! Happy weekend, everyone! Don't you just love weekends? : )

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment