Tuesday, January 19, 2010

All About Fast Food

1. I don't like fast food. So don't ask me to eat McDonalds, KFC, PizzaHut, A&W, Dunkin Donuts, etc. etc. Well, I can still eat them once in a while since I'm a pretty flexible person, haha! But not every week please!

2. I have not eaten KFC for the past 10 years, believe it or not! Then that day, I broke my record and went to KFC for lunch! And I still didn't like it. I mean, their fried chickens were so small and simply not nice at all! I don't think I'll ever go there again!

3. Talking about fast food, I think I still prefer McDonalds although I hardly eat there. Well, I do like their curly fries and delicious sundae cone. And if I ever eat their fries, I always dip the fries NOT into the chili or tomato sauce....but into the sundae ice cream! If you have not tried my method of eating McD french fries, try it and tell me what you think! Just don't blame me if you get addicted to it! Haha!

4. By the way, do you know the six worst fast food burgers in the USA? McD is not in the list, thank goodness! Anyway, read about it here.

5. The only thing I like about A&W is their root beer and their ice cream waffles. Absolutely nothing else! Their coney dogs are fit for dogs, not humans! (Sorry for my sarcasm!)

6. I don't fancy donuts. And that's a huge surprise cos I have sweet tooth! I am simply not impressed with J Co or Krispy Kreme and I totally hate Dunkin Donuts! I wonder why Dunkin Donuts are still around! Give me cakes or toast with butter and kaya anytime! By the way, eat more Krispy Kreme if you fancy getting diabetes.

7. Cupcake chic? They are nice and delicious but totally not for those looking to lose weight! Although I'm not one of them but still, no thanks!

8. Pizza Hut is totally overrated. I don't really fancy pizza by the way, and they are so calorie laden they do absolutely nothing to reduce your waistline. Between Pizza Hut, Domino and Shakeys, I think I rather choose Domino. What about you? By the way, go for Shakeys if you want to increase your sodium intake and your blood pressure as well.

9. Would you dare to eat nothing but fast food for the next 30 days? A guy actually did it and was featured in the award winning documentary Super Size Me. As a result, he gained weight, increased his cholesterol levels, and experienced mood swings and sexual dysfunction! After that, he took 14 months to lose all the weight he gained from his experiment! Read all about it here.

10. I know a lot of people will hate me for this post especially the fast food industry people! But this is my blog and I think I have the right to say what I feel! You may not agree but please respect my right to express my opinion. Well, I used to like fast food when I was younger. Maybe, just maybe, it's because I am getting older. Either that, or I'm more health conscious nowadays. Oh well.... ; )

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment