Thursday, July 1, 2010

What's The 8th Picture In Your 8th Folder?

This must be a week of tags for me! I have just done a tag in my previous post and I am doing another one today!

No, I have not fallen in love with tags. That's ridiculous!

But I just got to do this one while I am still in the mood for tags. Cos this moment will not last forever. Haha!

Thanks (or should it be no thanks?) to Mariuca for tagging me!

Here are the rules ....

1. Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder

2. Select the 8th photo in that folder

3. Post that photo along with the story behind it

4. Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!

So this is the 8th photo I found in my 8th photo folder.



It is a photo of the dragonfruit milk ice which I ate at FBI early this year. No, not the Federal Bureau Of Investigation! Haha! FBI is a dessert cafe located in SS15, Subang Jaya. It's just a few shoplots away from the more famous Snowflake opposite Asia Cafe car park.

FBI actually stands for Food, Beverage, Ice. It serves mainly shaved ice, ice blended and juices. What you see above are fresh pieces of dragonfruit on shaved ice topped with a scoop of corn flavoured ice cream. Simply refreshing!

And while we are at it, I might as well show you a few more photos. (To those doing this tag, you only need to show ONE photo)

This is the cafe's logo. Pretty cute, yes?



And a shot of the interior from where I sat. Yes, there's TV with Astro. Free wifi are also provided so you can enjoy your desserts while surfing the net!



By the way, the cafe looks empty because it was almost closing time.

It's self service here but I found the waiters very friendly.



I don't quite remember how much that dragonfruit milk ice cost me, but I think it's around RM8 not including taxes. Not a bad place to chillax but I doubt I will want to drive all the way to Subang just for this! Of course, if someone drives me there, that will be a different story. Haha!

OK, before you get bored, let me announce the 8 bloggers whom I shall tag. Muahaha! They are ......

Mei Teng
Iamthewitch
Bluedreamer
Caroline
Merryn
Faisal Admar
QuaChee
Reanaclaire

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment