Thursday, November 4, 2010

Random Notes 15

1. By the time you read this, I am already in Bangkok, Thailand. I need a break and Bangkok is the place to go for me right now.

2. Besides shopping, I plan to eat to my heart's content! Haha!! Can't wait to taste the tom yam goong, som tam, pad thai and their most delicious dessert - durian with sticky rice! Yum!!

3. I am also in Bangkok to attend Enrique Inglesias concert. Yippee!!! I can't wait to hear him sing his latest hit, I Like It featuring Pitbull. I just love this song! Watch the video and tell me if you like it!



4. By the way, Enrique's latest album, Euphoria is quite nice! I like the song One Day At A Time featuring Akon and also Heartbeat featuring Nicole Scherzinger.



This is also the first time he released a bilingual album. Half of the songs are in English and the other half in Spanish. I am not sure if this strategy will help him sell more albums though.

5. I hope to go for a nice massage in Bangkok. God knows I need one!

6. I simply love Thailand! If you have not read what are the 5 amazing things I like about Thailand, go read it HERE.

7. But that does not mean I don't like Malaysia. I still love Malaysia as it is my home. And guess what? The Petronas Twin Towers is still one of my favourite buildings in the world! Every time I go there, I must snap a photo of the Twin Towers if I have a camera with me!



8. I know a lot of people are criticizing the construction of the 100-storey Warisan Merdeka Tower. I won't say I am for or against it, but if they build it, I really prefer a much more unique building like a rotating tower, for instance.



9. Imagine having such a tower in KL that rotates on every floor and changes shape every hour! Can't imagine it? Watch this video of the rotating tower project in London.



10. Now if you are a regular reader of my blog, you will notice that every time I go off for holidays, I would always have a contest on my blog. This time is no different. So if you want to win some souvenirs from Bangkok, here's what you must do.

Just guess which hotel I am staying in Bangkok and the first person to guess this correctly will win the prize!

Here's a hint : It's a 5-star hotel.

Contest Rules
*You can guess as many times as you wish, but only your last (latest) comment will be counted. All your previous guesses will be null and void.

**Only one hotel name per comment is accepted.

***Contest closes at 11.59pm sharp on Monday 8th November 2010.

Good Luck!!! : )

Note: If you are not lucky enough to win this contest, don't fret. Another one is coming up in my next post on Monday 8th November 2010. Stay tuned for that as the first commenter in that post will also win a prize!!! : D

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment