Sunday, November 28, 2010

Vote The Winning Post!

Three people sent in entries for my "Why I Love To Visit Guilin" Contest. (aka Contest #3)

Yes, only three miserable people! But it's OK, three is better than two! Haha.

Anyway, I would like you, my readers to vote which of the three posts you like best!

Your votes will determine 50% of the results. The other 50% will come from me. I will give points to each of the post and add to your votes to find the winner of this contest!

Simply leave a comment on which post you like best and you will be entered into a lucky draw and one lucky voter will win a prize!!

Voting closes on 3rd December 2010 at 12am sharp.

Visit the three blogs below.....

Contestant#1 : Ghosty Nana

Contestant#2 : Kopi Soh

Contestant#3 : Caroline Ng

Now leave a comment and tell me which Contestant you vote for. Thank you!

Note 1: All 3 contestants above are not allowed to vote.
Note 2: You can only vote ONCE.

FIRST COMMENTER
MPG

No comments:

Post a Comment