Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pendulum Power

Amazed. That's what I felt the first time I did it.

I am talking about moving objects with your mind.

No, I am not kidding.

Here's my story...

A few years back, I was introduced to the topic of moving a pendulum by using the power of the mind. A pendulum, by the way is any object that hangs by a string. Like a pendulum you find in a pendulum clock.

However in this case, the object should be symmetrical or round and light weight. What you do is simple. First, just hold the end of the string with your fingers as shown in this picture.



Next, with the power of your mind, and without moving your hand, will the pendulum to swing to the right and then left, to and fro.

Then again with the power of the mind, will it to stop swinging.

I tried this back then, but it was not successful. The pendulum simply would not move. And so I thought it was all nonsense and forgot about it.

It so happened that the other day, I was cleaning up my room when I spotted the pendulum again.

I thought why not give it another try this time?

And what do you know? I made the pendulum swing! I could hardly believe it!

But guess what? After I willed it to stop, which it did, I tried and get it to swing towards me instead. And it did exactly that! It swung towards me, then away from me in the other direction, and then back again. I was like, Oh my God, is this real?

Just to prove it was no fluke, I got it to stop. It stopped swinging almost immediately. I willed it to swing left to right again, and it did! Once again, I got it to stop and willed it to swing towards me and away from me. I repeated this process many times and each time, it did not fail to swing at the direction I willed it to.

So was it the power of my mind? Or did I unknowingly move my hand so that the outcome was what I wanted? I really don't know. Maybe it was both.

Upon further reading on this subject on the Internet, I discovered pendulum can be used to detect water or minerals, to locate lost objects or people, and even to access our subconscious or higher consciousness. This may sound like utter nonsense to many people, or even paranormal to some, but I can assure you there are certainly some truths to it.

Now why don't you give it a try and let me know if you can make the pendulum move?

For more experiments using pendulum, read Test Your Dowsing Skills by Michael Daniels, Phd.

No comments:

Post a Comment