Friday, June 18, 2010

10 Reasons Why I Did Not Update My Blog Lately

I have not been updating my blog for almost a week now. You must be wondering why I was MIA (Missing In Action)! Well, let me tell you why....

1. I was busy watching the World Cup. I am not a huge football fan, mind you, but it was a once-in-four-years thingy and I just could not NOT be a part of it! I just realised the World Cup provided me with the BEST excuse for just about anything this month! Maybe they should have the World Cup every year! LOL!

2. When I was not watching World Cup, I was busy watching my favourite TVB drama serials. Seriously, why would anyone bother to watch Korean and Japanese shows? Hong Kong TVB dramas are the best in terms of plot-lines and acting! Well, to me anyway! haha!

3. When I was not watching my favourite TVB dramas, I was busy tweeting. Since I am not good at multi-tasking, don't expect me to blog and tweet at the same time! LOL! Well, tweeting is pretty addictive and I just got sucked into this whole Twitter phenomenon!

4. I was tired of waiting for my photos to upload. Now you know why this post have no photos!

5. I was busy working hard to earn money. You know right, the Government is going to do away with the subsidies and petrol price will be increasing soon, and we all know everything else will automatically be more costly once petrol price increases! How to survive if I don't work my panda ass off?

6. I was busy helping my mom wrap and steam those bak chang (glutinous rice dumplings). They were so yummy! Can you blame me for helping my mom make bak chang and not update my blog?

7. I was not in the mood to blog. Although I love blogging, I, like any normal bloggers, still have my off days. So gimme a break, will ya?

8. I wanted to know how it feels like not blogging for a week. Well, I wanted to experiment a little and see how it feels like not blogging for an entire week. Of course, I failed, because before the week was over, I had already resumed blogging. Damn!! Guess I would never ever stop blogging for good! Hmmm, wonder if this is good or bad news?

9. I was busy reading your blog. Yeah right! I can just hear you say that. Haha! But look, just because I did not leave any comments in your blog, that does not mean I did not read your blog or at least glanced through it. Well, I think I did admire some of the photos you took or at least downloaded from the Internet : )

10. I attended Bloggers Anonymous (something along the lines of Alcoholics Anonymous) and it seemed to be working!! Until now, that is....haha!

So there you are - my 10 reasons why I did not update my blog lately! What about you? Do you have off days in blogging? Have you ever thought of quitting blogging and leading normal lives again?

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment