Sunday, June 13, 2010

Random Notes 12

1. Hooray!! Martha Stewart is now following me on Twitter! Thank you Martha! Now I wonder when will my idol Mariah Carey follow me? LOL!

2. Did you all know that Martha Stewart came to visit Malaysia last month? I was quite excited following all her tweets as she toured round KL, Melaka, Pangkor and Sabah. You can read all about it from her blog.

3. Did you all watch Nightmare On Petaling Street? I am sure you didn't because that movie does not exist! Haha! I am actually referring to Nightmare On Elm Street - the remake. (For the uninitiated, Petaling Street is a famous hawker street in downtown KL, Malaysia)

4. I was surprised that the good looking actor and actress died early in the Nightmare On Elm Street, leaving the not-so-good looking (or average looking) actor and actress to save the day. Is this the director's clever tactic to keep us guessing? Who would have thought that they would end up as lead actor and actress?

4. It's the World Cup mania! Everyone is talking about it! Do you watch every football match or are you indifferent to the World Cup? Who do you think will win the World Cup this year?

5. Have you watched the latest raunchy music video from Lady Gaga featuring her song Alejandro? If not, watch it here.



Many people criticized her for being outrageous and portraying religious symbols negatively but Lady Gaga responded that this video is a celebration of her love and admiration for the gay community. (Read more HERE). What do you think?

6. I learnt this magic trick from a fellow magician. With this trick, I can now read your mind! Don't believe me? Why don't you give it a try? Do this now...
  • Think of a number from 1 - 9. Write it down on a piece of paper and keep it. I will attempt to guess what number you thought of and you don't even have to be near me! Yes I can read your mind even if you are in another country!
  • Now multiply the number with 2.
  • Then add it with 5.
  • Next, multiply it with 5.
  • Done? Now, to make this harder for me, think of another number from 1-9. I will attempt to guess this number as well, so write it down on the piece of paper too in case you forget your numbers.
  • Now add this number to the total and tell me your final result.
Leave your answer in the comments here and I will reply you with the two numbers you had in mind earlier. So do remember to come back later to check my reply!!

NOTE : Those of you who know this trick please do not reveal the magic so as not to spoil the fun! Thank you!!

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment