Tuesday, June 29, 2010

7 Random Things About Me

Oh no!! I've been tagged!!

I hate to do tags but I love to start one myself and tag others. Haha!

So to those who want to tag me, expect sweet, sweet revenge from me. Muahaha!!

I received this Versatile Blogger Award from Tekkaus recently.



Thanks so much for the award but the thing is, why do I have to come out with 7 random things about myself? So this award comes with strings attached? Damn!

Anyway, I think I've done this tag before. Wait.... Let me search my archives.......

Yes!! I've done it before and you can read it HERE.

Done. Haha! Shortest post ever! Bye peeps. See y'all later! : )

Oh but before I leave, I need to tag others (like you?) so here are the rules.

1. List 7 random things about yourself

2. Share the award with up to 15 other bloggers

3. Link to each of the recipients and let them know they've won via comments on their blogs

4. Thank and bring the love back to the person you won the award from by linking back to them.

OK, OK, I know some of you are not going to let me go without an updated 7 Random Things About Me. So I'll just take some from my old post and add in a few new ones. Here goes...

1. I don't like to show my face online. I don't like to camwhore. I am a private person yet I love to share my personal thoughts with the world.

2. I don't like people who are too opinion-minded. To me, there is no such thing as right or wrong. What you think is right may be wrong to others and vice versa. Everything is open to interpretation.

3. I usually cannot win a fight. The reason is I can see the other person's viewpoints too easily and although I do not agree with him or her, I accept his or her viewpoints. Because like I mentioned in No.2, there is no such thing as right or wrong. This is probably one of my biggest weaknesses.

4. I don't wear a watch. I rely on my iPhone for the time. That is why I am really lost when my iPhone runs out of battery!

5. I love to play the piano and can play for hours. My longest record is 8 hours straight on the piano with toilet breaks in between.

6. I love to tweet. I don't really know why. I just think it's fun! I used to sms a lot last time. No longer. Tweeting has replaced sms-ing. And with my iPhone, I can tweet on the go!

7. I like cloudy and rainy weather. I know most people prefer blue skies and sunny weather, but not me. I am happiest when it rains!

OK, enough about me. Now let me hear from these 15 bloggers whom I am going to pass this award to. They are....

Kenwooi
Pikey
Angie
Keeyit
Bengbeng
Lina
Lisa
Cheahs@n
Annantz
Nick
Ishmael
Shingo-T
Levian
Jam
Manglish

If you have already been tagged by others for this award, you can choose not to do this tag - it's up to you! But let me see the proof first, OK? : )

FIRST COMMENTER



No comments:

Post a Comment