Saturday, September 25, 2010

Angry Birds

I am not much into computer games. I do not have the time to play games.

But recently, I downloaded a game from the iTunes App Store on my iPhone and found myself enjoying this game called Angry Birds.



What attracted me to this game initially was how cute the characters in this game were. Look at the cute birds and pigs in the picture above!

Of course, the fact that Angry Birds was (and still is) the No. 1 Paid App for games in iPhone rankings in almost every country and had a worldwide average iTunes ratings of 4.88/5 helped.

So what is this game all about? Why are the birds so angry? Watch this cute video below to know the story!



Did you enjoy the video? I sure did!

So basically it's about the angry birds dishing out revenge on the greedy green pigs for stealing their eggs. Nice story!

But the game is nicer! Featuring lots of challenging physics-based castle demolition, each level in this game requires logic, skill and brute force to crush those pigs!

And I can't tell you how much I enjoyed crushing those pigs! Haha!!

What I really like about this game is the cute birds! I love how you get to shoot those birds out of the slingshot! Absolutely fun!

And not to mention the totally hilarious and funny music! Oh, and when you play this game, remember to turn the volume up one notch to hear those birds screeching and pigs oinking.

Now there are 5 different types of birds, each with their unique destructive abilities! Watch how this game is played.



Developed by a company called Rovio, this game will give you hours of fun and lots of replay value.

I have only just started playing this game and I think I am getting quite addicted!

Oh, even as I am blogging about this, they had already started to introduce a new bird to the game. It's none other than the Mighty Eagle!! I am starting to feel sorry for the pigs! Haha!! Watch this video for the preview!



Come join me and play Angry Birds! What can I say, I am hooked!

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment