Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Very First iPhone

YES!! Finally! I am a proud owner of an iPhone! Yes!!!

OK, this may sound terribly outdated since I bought the iPhone 3GS a few months back. Besides, iPhone had just released their newest version iPhone 4. I should have blogged about this then but I guess it's better late than never!

Now many people tell me they don't like iPhone. They prefer Blackberry, Nexus One, Samsung Galaxy S, HTC, Nokia N series and a host of other smart phones.

Well, I don't like smart phones because they are smarter than me. That's why I own an iPhone! LOL!!

Here is a picture of my iPhone.



Oh, if you want to know, the one on the left is a condom for my iPhone. Haha! It's to protect my iPhone you know, just in case...Smiley

With the iPhone, I can now check my emails, update my Facebook, chat on yahoo messenger and msn, tweet on Twitter and watch YouTube videos on the go!

I can surf the web, take pictures and post on my Facebook, record a video and post on YouTube, play games and even update my blog if I want to!

I can also listen to songs on my iPhone's iPod. There is no need to get an iPod!

Recently, I have been using my iPhone to record my piano playing and share with my blog readers. It was cool! Perhaps you want to listen to my rendition of Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars with a twist? Enjoy!!



Oh by the way, do you know iPhone can save your life? Yes, if you are lost in the jungle, and there is no line, you can use iPhone's compass to navigate your way out!

Since I am not a very technical person, I won't go into details about the iPhone. Suffice to say it is giving me hours and hours of enjoyment! I don't think I can survive without it!

There are however, two things I don't like about the iPhone. One, is its high power consumption. If I tweet a lot or play games on it, the battery will drain off fast and I would need to recharge it. That's such a hassle and can sometimes be very inconvenient especially when it takes close to two hours to fully recharge!

The other thing is if I set the alarm and switch off my iPhone, the alarm would not work. Unlike my previous handphone, the Sony Ericsson C902, I could set the alarm, switch the handphone off and when the time comes, the phone will switch on by itself and sound the alarm. Not so with the iPhone!

I bought this iPhone from Digi, and subscribed to its iDigi88 plan which requires me to pay RM88 per month for 24 months. Recently, Digi lowered the iDigi88 monthly payment to RM60 for new subscribers. That was a reduction of RM28!!

This is the new iDigi plan. Click to enlarge.



I was quite upset with this but what could I do? Looks like early birds never really had it good! RM28 per month for 24 months would mean I would be losing out on a total of RM672!!

Imagine what I can do with RM672!

✔I can stay one night at the Sea Villas in Pangkor Laut Resort!
✔I can dine at the dinner buffet at Le Meridien KL at least 6 times!
✔I can watch my favourite movies in Gold Class at GSC Signature at least 11 times!
✔I can enjoy crepe cakes at Food Foundry 74 times!
✔And if not mistaken, I can enjoy up to 672 sundae cones at McDonalds!

So am I pissed off? You bet! Smiley

But did I regret buying the iPhone? Hell no!!

Now go get that iPhone if you have not already. And tell me what you can do with RM672.

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment