Monday, September 27, 2010

My Sunday Lunch At Food Foundry

One fine Sunday afternoon, I went to Food Foundry for lunch with fellow bloggers Witch and Saucer.

Witch had wanted to pass me the Manhattan Fish Market voucher which I won from the contest in her blog and so we agreed to meet up that Sunday.

I guess we chose Food Foundry because both Witch and I were crazy over their Mille Crepe Cakes! Haha!

This was what I ate - Aglio Olio Prawn pasta.



It was delicious! I love prawns in any dish and these prawns were fresh!

Witch had her favourite Vongole pasta.



See that giant clam? Haha! Actually it's just the angle from which I took the photo that made the clam appeared bigger than normal.

OK, maybe this photo I took with my iPhone will let you see more clams. LOL!



Anyway, both these prawns and clams pasta are highly recommended if you ever go and eat there!

Saucer chose to eat Nyonya Curry Kapitan with Steamed Rice.



I have not tried this before so I cannot recommend it but I will try it next time! The chicken and acar (hidden from view) sure looked delicious to me!

And of course the dessert I had been craving for all week - the Mille Crepe Cake!



Crepes are actually paper-thin pancakes but a Mille Crepe is a type of French cake made from many, many layers of pancakes (crepes) stacked one on top of the other! By the way, Mille means a thousand, but of course the Mille Crepe Cake does not contain a thousand layers of pancakes! Haha!

This must be one of the best desserts I had ever tasted! I love the crepe cakes so much I don't mind having a piece everyday if only it's not that expensive at RM9 a slice!

But the best dish for the day must be this one below! Smiley



Witch and Saucer - my good blogger friends! My, don't they look good? : )

Oh can you see the Twitter bird in the photo above? Now you know why I love to tweet! Cos the Twitter bird keeps following me around! Haha! OK, I am just kidding.Smiley

It was a good lunch and after we left, I realised I had forgotten all about the Manhattan Fish Market voucher! This just proves that good food and good company tend to make you forget stuffs.

Oh well, it turned out that I would be meeting both Witch and Saucer again for QuaChee's birthday dinner (which I shall blog about in a future post) so no problem there!

Note: For those of you who have never been to Food Foundry, I highly recommend this restaurant. It's located at BG-8, Happy Mansion, Jalan 17/13, Petaling Jaya.

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment