Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Very First Laptop

I have bought myself a new laptop.

For those of you who have been following my blog, I know what you are thinking. He has just bought a new handphone, and now a new laptop? What’s next? A new car? Or a new house?

Well, no. I really don’t have that much money!

Actually, I bought the laptop two months back, before I bought the Sony Ericsson handphone. But I did not blog about it, so I guess it’s about time I do so.

In fact, this is my first laptop. I have been using desktop computer all this while, but only recently I decided to go get a laptop. The reason? I want my computer to be mobile friendly. I want to be able to surf the Internet at Starbucks or OldTown White Coffee. Or read blogs at my garden table outside my house. Or replying to comments on my blog while watching TV.

So, when I heard this promotion by HP, I quickly grabbed it.

Well, my laptop is nothing fanciful. It’s a no-frills HP 520 model with 14 inch screen, Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 160GB hard disk, 2GB RAM, and complete with just 2 USB ports and 1 DVD writer.

Here’s the photos of my brand new HP laptop.







It was priced at RM2,490 retail but I managed to get it at RM2,239 with a 3-year warranty.

To make it even better, HP offered a 24-months interest free payment. So I ended up paying just RM93 every month! Pretty good deal, don’t you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment