Sunday, April 19, 2009

Guess This Song And Win!

Hi, everyone! I am back!!

Back from my holidays! And bringing back with me muscle pain on my legs (which I like!) and a sore and painful ass (will let you know why in my future posts!Haha!)

And guess what? Imeem took a break with me, and is now back from its holidays too! Yeah, the Imeem website is running again. Hooray!

That means I am able to upload my piano performance which I recorded the night before I left for my trip. And you'll be able to hear the music today and guess the title of the song and probably win a prize!

OK, I know some of you are eager to read about my holidays and see some photos. Rest assured I will blog about my escapades, but I just need some time to upload the photos onto my laptop and edit them. So in the meantime, why don't you take part in this contest I've set up for you?

This time, however, you would need to answer 3 questions. The first person who answer all the 3 questions correctly will be the winner! You can guess as many times as you wish, but only your last answer/comment will be accepted. This contest is open to Malaysians and Singaporeans only. However, sorry to say Singaporeans will need to come to Malaysia to enjoy the prize!

So what's the prize? Well, I'll keep it a secret for the time being and will reveal it later. Haha!

Click below and listen to the song. Sorry if the recording is a little on the soft side as this was recorded at about 1am! I had to mute my playing in order not to disturb my neighbours! Also, please excuse some wrong notes and blunders as I'm certainly not perfect!

If you are familiar with this song, you may perhaps notice that I have improvised the song a little bit and added some new melodies in the middle part. Hope you like my improvisation!


Guess This Song 2.wav -

Questions
1. Name this song.

2. Name the composer of this song.

3. This song was featured in a famous Hollywood movie. Name the movie.

Bonus Question
This bonus question has nothing to do with the song above. If you are the winner of this contest and you are able to answer this bonus question as well, you will get an additional prize!
The bonus question is : Guess where did I go for my holidays?

Good luck, everyone! Happy guessing! : )

PS: Sorry, no clue this time UNLESS no one gets the answer. In such a case, I will provide some clues later. Enjoy! : )

Post Update (April 21, 2009)
OK, seeing that no one has yet to give the correct answers to my 3 questions above, I would now give out 2 clues.

Clue#1 : This song was composed by a Korean pianist and composer.

Clue#2: The movie is a 2008 movie based on a book starring heartthrob Robert Pattinson.

Post Update (April 22, 2009)
This contest is officially closed. We already have a winner!
Congratulations to Phatelara for being the first to answer all 3 questions correctly! You won a Jusco voucher worth RM20.

The answers are:
1. River Flows In You
2. Yiruma
3. Twilight

Answer to Bonus Question : Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment