Monday, April 13, 2009

What Happened To Imeem?

I've been very busy lately, so I must apologize if I did not do any blog hopping these days. Also to all my Entrecard friends, I am sorry I have not been able to drop on your Entrecard widget.

Work has taken its toll on me and I need a break! And I'm happy to report that I am in fact taking off from work starting today and will be lasting for the next few days! Yeah! I'm off on a short holiday! Yippee!!

So that would mean no blogging, no surfing the internet, no replying to emails and all those stuffs! I really must go offline for a while, or I will go insane! Yes, I need this much needed break. Hopefully when I'm back from the holidays, I will be all fresh and ready to blog again!

Last night, I was in an unexpected mood to play my piano so I played for 3 full hours until 2am in the morning! When I am in my element, nothing can stop me! I can just play and play and play till I drop!

I'm pleased to let you know that I've recorded one song for you all. Just so that you can join another one of my guessing games/contests. For those of you who have tried to guess my previous song and failed, here's another opportunity for you!

However, very unfortunately, I discovered that the imeem website was down. I tried to log in a few times last night but failed each time. I tried again early this morning, again to no avail.

For those of you who don't know, imeem is a site where I can upload all my recorded songs and then embed them onto by blog.

I wonder what happened. I hope they have not shut down! There were some rumours circulating they were in trouble. You can read about it here and here.

I really like imeem so I hope they will be back. Anyone knows the true story here? In any case, if it's really true that the company has closed and imeem is no more, can anyone please recommend me an alternative site? A site that I can upload my music recordings and also provide the facility for me to embed my recordings to my blog. Thanks!

Well, that's it for now! It's too bad I can't let you all hear the song and join in the fun of guessing the song's title. I was hoping that when I return from my holidays, I could look forward to see who has managed to get the correct answer and win whatever prize I have in store for the winner!

Maybe next time then. And now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the airport! : )


FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment