Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm Tagging 21 Bloggers! Are you One Of Them?

Oh no! I've been tagged by ladyviral. And it's a long tag with 37 questions to answer!

And I have to tag 21 people! Now all you 21 people on my list, you've been tagged! haha!

Now I know this is not exactly a good way to start the week, but come on, let's have some fun!

Of course it's entirely up to you if you want to do this tag or not, but I hope you do. All the names are placed in this list at random.

1. lina
2. neo
3. JL
4. monica
5. pikey
6. nick phillips
7. mariuca
8. SK
9. merryn
10. blue dreamer
11. brian kinney
12. bengbeng
13. levian
14. jam
15. iamthewitch
16. tekkaus
17. lisalicious
18. borneo falcon
19. che-cheh
20. mei teng
21. annant

1. How did you meet 7 ?
I have yet to meet her!

2. What would you do if you and 15 had never met?
We'll just remain the best of friends on blogosphere. But we're meeting up, right? ; )

3. What would you do if 20 and 1 dated?
Yikes! Impossible cos both are ladies and one is already married with a kid!

4. Have you seen 17 cried?
Honestly, no.

5. Would 4 and 16 make a good couple?
I really have no idea! Maybe in another life?

6. Do you think 11 is attractive?
I think he's attractive in many ways ; )

7. What is 2's favourite colour?
I don't know anything about his favourite colour but I do know he has many favourite hot chicks! : )

8. When was the last time you talked to 9?
Never talked to her before. I only visit her blog.

9. What language does 8 speaks?
I guess it's English, Mandarin, Malay ... and Tamil?

10. Who is 13 going out with?
No idea!

11. Would you ever date 17 ?
Why not?

12. Where does 18 live?
I know, I know! It's Sibu!

13. What is the best thing about 4?
She can eat a lot and still stay slim! And she's a night owl just like me, although she's a super night owl!

14. What would you like to tell 10 right now?
I treasure our friendship! And thanks for inviting me to join Blog Idol!

15. What is the best thing about 20?
Without doubt her photography skills!

16. Have you ever kiss 2?
Gosh, no! Wouldn't dream of it! He would kill me if I do that unless I am a hot chick! : )

17. What is the best memory you have of 5?
Not much memory since we have yet to meet up!

18. When's the next time you're going to see 1?
I haven't met her before, but I'm sure we will meet up one of these days! Right, Lina?

19. How is 7 different from 6 ?
Not sure about the differences, but I know one similarity - they are both crazy Entrecard droppers!

20. Is 2 pretty?
Do you mean handsome? Cos he's a guy!

21. What was your 1st impression of 15?
How to have 1st impression when we have not met before? But the impression I get from reading her blog is she loves to eat!

22. How did you meet 3?
Met him when he came to KL.

23. Is 5 your best friend?
No, but we are good friends on blogosphere.

24. Do you hate 12?
I don't hate anyone!

25. Have you seen 18 in the last month?
No, he's too far away!

26. When was the last time you saw 16?
Never seen him before. Hopefully we'll meet up one day!

27. Have you been to 5's house?
No, maybe he'll invite me one of these days?

28. When's the next time you'll see 10?
Maybe when I visit Philippines, although I don't know when that would be!

29. Are you close to 11?
Not really, but we do visit each other's blogs often!

30. Have you been to the movies with 4?
No, although I would love to!

31. Have you gotten in trouble with 8?
I rarely get into trouble with people I have yet to meet.

32. Would you give 19 a hug?
Sure! I don't mind giving a hug to everyone on this list!

33. When have you lied to 3?
Don't recall lying to him.

34. Is 1 good at socializing?
Not sure about socializing, but she's good at criticizing! Haha!

35. Do you know a secret about 8?
If I do, it wouldn't be a secret any longer, would it?

36. Describe the relationship between 12 and 18?
Blogger friends? All I know is that they are both bloggers from Sibu!

37. What's the best thing about your friendship with 9?
I can have a good laugh reading about her cutie 2 year old son!

No comments:

Post a Comment