Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Love Story Meets Viva La Vida

Gosh! I'm blown away! Totally blown away by this YouTube performance!

I'm sure you have all heard that beautiful song by Taylor Swift called Love Story. It's one of my favourite songs this year! Definitely in my Top 5 songs for 2009! (Watch Love Story music video here).

And I'm sure you have all heard that wonderfully famous tune Viva La Vida from the equally famous band, Coldplay. It is another one of my favourite songs too and was in my top 5 songs for 2008! (Watch Viva La Vida music video here).

Imagine combining these two songs into one! What do you get? A total knockout, that's what!!

That was exactly what pianist Jon Schmidt and cellist Steven Sharp Nelson had done!

Watch their brilliant piano and cello performance of Taylor Swift's Love Story meets Coldplay's Viva La Vida. Listen carefully to how the Love Story seamlessly merge into Viva La Vida and then back to Love Story again. Simply awesome!



Oh, I just can't stop raving, but this got to be my No.1 YouTube video at the moment!

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment