Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Giving Up On Blogger!

It's now 3.02am.

For the past one hour, I have been trying to access my posts without success. Despite reloading and refreshing countless times, I have not been able to go to my list of posts.

There is no problem writing a new post. But once I click "Publish Post" I will get an error message from Blogger. I will never know if my post is successfully published until I see it appears on my blog.

I have written two new posts to be scheduled for today at a later time and for Saturday (March 27th). But the posts were not really complete and I have yet to proofread them. Furthermore, I still have a few more photos to be included in my next post.

But sadly, there is NO WAY to do edit my 2 upcoming posts.

There is no way because I SIMPLY COULD NOT ACCESS THEM. Clicking on the "Edit Posts" button on my Blogger Dashboard resulted in an error message.

Clicking on the refresh button was of no help at all, and I had been doing that for the past one hour!

I can only hope that my post which will be coming out later today will turn out well. The same with my scheduled post on Saturday.

Maybe it's time I get my own domain and use WordPress platform.

All I know is that I have complained to Blogger many times but they have not been able to solve the problem. Either they are not doing their best or they don't care.

In any case, Blogger sucks BIG TIME!

Enough is enough! I'm giving up on Blogger!!

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment