Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Something Happened To Me In Bali

Hi everyone! I am back from my holidays in Bali!

Firstly, I would like to apologize to all of you who have been waiting for my blog updates. I was extremely exhausted after returning from my holidays I needed a long rest! It's like I needed a holiday after the holidays!

I am also sorry that I am unable to drop by most of your blogs as I am still recovering from travel fatigue, if there's a term for that! Haha!

Well, in any case, something extraordinary happened to me in Bali and no, it has absolutely nothing to do with ghosts or the paranormal.

I just have to say that at this very moment, I am on cloud nine. I am very, very happy. Want to know why?

I have found my true love in Bali, of all places! Yes, this sounds unreal but it's true! I have finally found the person I wanted to be with for the rest of my life!

When I heard that Amber Chia had a secret wedding in Bali, I was stunned. I mean, was this a coincidence or what? She got married and I found my life partner - and it all happened in this charming, lovely island of Bali.

I know, I know - this is my private life and I am not too comfortable blogging about it! I am a private person and I do not like to talk about such things. But I am just too excited not to mention about it!

This must be the most memorable holiday in my entire life! Honestly, I think Bali has changed my life!

Previously, I have never believed stories about couples who got married after just a week of knowing each other. Well, guess what? We are getting married in June! And that's just after 4 days of knowing each other! Are we insane? Maybe.

And where shall we be getting married? Where else, but in Bali of course!

I could hardly concentrate on my work since I returned. My mind was still in Bali. It was tough. I needed to go back to Bali.

All of a sudden, I did not have this desire to blog anymore. I tweeted less and I did not even have the desire to log onto my Facebook.

I just did not have this interest in blogging anymore. My passion for blogging had died and it was replaced with thoughts of my new love and thoughts on Bali.

I am so sorry to let everyone down. Thank you so much to all you readers who have been faithfully following my blog all this while. I am really grateful.

As it is, I am actually forcing myself to write this. But I think I owe it to all my readers to explain exactly what happened to me and what is going to happen next.

Maybe I will continue to blog until June. At least I need to finish up all my posts on my China trip and Lake Kenyir trip and even this Bali trip. I don't think it's good to leave them hanging. But really, I find it so difficult to write a post nowadays. It's taking too much time, too much effort.

But mostly, I am not in the right frame of mind to do any blogging. I just feel that things are different now. Life is different. Priorities have changed.

I will definitely miss all of you! Even though I will stop blogging, that does not mean we should stop contacting each other. Do email me as often as you wish!

I guess that's it for now.



Oh, by the way, if you have read this far, let me say.....

GOTCHA!!!!

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!! Haha!!

Getting married in June? That's crap!

Quit blogging? That's even crappier! Haha! : )

Note: Congrats to SK, Jam and Tekkaus for being the top 3 commenters in my previous two posts! You will each get to choose a souvenir I bought from Bali! More on the next post coming right up!

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment