Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Random Notes 6

1. I am blogging using another computer. My laptop is down with H10N10 virus (haha!) and still in intensive care. Poor me!

2. Sorry no photos today. All my recent photos are inside my "sick" laptop! I have some in my pendrive, but I am too lazy to upload them onto this blog.

3. I am feeling a bit frustrated because it's not like I did not have a paid version of AVG anti-virus program! I guess without AVG, my laptop would be breaking down more often!

4. Now there's something wrong with Blogger as well!! When I click on the "edit posts" button or "return to list of posts" button, an error message comes out. This is frustrating indeed!!!

5. I have a ghost story to tell you all, and it's been haunting me, but it will have to wait cos I am just too busy to write it all down.

6. Is Whitney Houston on drugs again? Gosh, she's just wasting away all her talents!

7. It's been really, really hot these days! I have been sleeping completely naked for the past few nights and with both the fan and air conditioner switched on! Have you tried sleeping completely naked? It's really nice! : )

8. Do you all still read the newspapers? I realized that since I started blogging, I have not been touching the newspapers as often as I used to.

9. I had recently composed a few songs on the piano. I want to record them and post them on my blog, but with Imeem taken over by MySpace, I just do not know where to save my recordings so that I can embed them on my blog. Apart from YouTube, any other good recommendations?

10. I am looking forward to a potluck party this weekend. I will be bringing loads of prawn crackers I bought from Kuala Selangor and of course, my empty stomach too! Haha!

11. Sorry I am not able to drop by most of your blogs. But once I get my precious laptop back, I will definitely visit all of you again! I miss reading all your blogs! So they better be good! haha, just kidding : )

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment