Friday, March 26, 2010

Random Notes 9

1. Hi everyone! As you are reading this, I am probably enjoying myself in Bali soaking in the sunshine, or admiring the beautiful sunset or simply having a scrumptious meal! Are you missing me yet? Haha!

2. If you missed my previous post 'Random Notes 8', do go back there and read about the current contest I am having right now on my blog. Leave the most number of comments and win souvenirs from Bali! Terms and conditions are in my previous post so read them if you are interested.

3. Talking about contests, today I am going to announce the 3 lucky winners of my Versus Tag contest. Before I left for Bali, I had written all participants' names into a piece of paper each, mixed them up in a container and asked my brother to pick 3 names at random.

So these are the three names he picked!

Photobucket

Are you one of them? If yes, congratulations! Please email me your address so that I can mail you the prizes! But of course, you have to wait till I return from my holidays in Bali first before I can send them to you, so be patient yes? : )

Oh, if you want to know what the prizes are, sorry can't tell you now, haha! Will let you know once I return! ; )

4. I love to look at the sky and I enjoy watching the clouds. Call me weird, but I am just fascinated by them. I even enjoy watching those thick, black clouds right before a thunderstorm! Here are some photos I captured last week.



These were the clouds above me right before a huge thunderstorm!



I was at a friend's house and I could see the looming dark clouds above his house.



I was captivated by the beautiful sky! And of course, I couldn't wait for the rain to fall! Haha!



5. I seldom eat at DOME cafe, but when I do, I always choose to eat their caesar pesto salad. I just love it!



Have you eaten at DOME before? Do you like the food there?



The prices are pretty expensive, but I like the portions - they are HUGE!!

6. Do you believe in ghosts? Last year I went to walk the suspension bridge at FRIM and captured this photo on my camera phone.



Do you see that lady with long hair wearing dark glasses and dressed in a robe on the right? Can you see it? Or is it just my imagination? Perhaps it was the light playing tricks on my eyes!

You know what, I think after I return from Bali, I am going to make another trip to FRIM. Let's see if I can capture that same image again. It's sure going to be exciting! Enjoy your weekend, everyone! : )

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment