Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random Notes 8

1. By the time you read this post, I am already in Bali. It's my very first trip to Bali and I hope I will have a great time there! I will be back some time next week so in the meantime, I will be missing all of you and your blogs!

2. Since I am in Bali, I will not be able to activate my wealth star tomorrow Friday : (

For those of you who are interested in using feng shui to attract wealth, you can activate your wealth star between 5am-7am at the NorthWest or East sector of your home (except if you have a Snake in your Bazi Chart). For more details, you can read my post Feng Shui 2010 According To Joey Yap.

Luckily for me and for those of you who cannot activate it tomorrow for whatever reason, Joey had given us another date to activate our wealth star, and that is on June 9th, 2010, so do take note! : )

3. Yippee!! I won a Sony Digital Still Camera from Standard Chartered recently. I happily went to collect the camera at The Curve yesterday.

Photobucket

What do you think of this camera?

Photobucket

But for my Bali photo shoots, I think I will stick to my trusted Panasonic Lumix LX3 : )

4. Do you like Him Heang biscuits? A friend bought me these two biscuits from the one and only Him Heang outlet in the world, which is at Jalan Burma in Penang.



On the left is the famous Tau Sar Pneah and on the right is the delicious Beh Teh Saw.

The Beh Teh Saw biscuits were individually wrapped. There were 8 pieces in a box priced at RM6.50.



I took a bite of the Beh Teh Saw and it was yummy!!



I also adore the Tau Sar Pneah or Tambun biscuits as it's popularly known. Unlike their rival Ghee Heang, Him Heang's Tau Sar Pneah are much nicer and they melt in your mouth. Simply yummy!



Here, let me magnify so you can drool over it, haha!



Each box of Tambun biscuits contains 32 pieces and is priced at RM9.50.

5. Recently I received a Thank You letter from WWF. It's always nice to receive a Thank You letter, don't you agree?



I donate to WWF every month as I believe in saving the animals and the endangered species.

And also because I am a panda. LOL!



At first, I thought donating to organizations like WWF was a waste of money because most of the money would be given to the marketing company that runs the fundraising, but it is now confirmed that WWF receives the entire amount of our donations. The marketing company only get a one time fixed fee from WWF's pre-allocated fundraising budget.

So if you like to donate and save the animals, please click HERE.

6. Recently, I received a surprise gift from blogger Ladyviral. She's now in Singapore so it's no wonder she sent me this!

Photobucket

It's a Merlion keychain! Thanks for the gift and the nicely written letter, Ladyviral! : )

7. Since I am in Bali now, I am going to shop around for some souvenirs. I am going to give away these souvenirs to 3 readers who leave the most comments on this post and the next upcoming post scheduled on March 27th.

Terms and conditions are as follows:
- All comments must be related to the topics in the relevant posts. Comments that are not related will not be counted.

- Winners will be chosen based on the total number of comments they leave in this post and the next upcoming post on March 27th.

- You cannot leave more than 10 consecutive comments at one go. The 11th comment and thereafter will not be counted. If you have more things to say, take a break and return later to leave more comments.

- This contest is open to everyone from anywhere in the world.

- This contest ends on 11.59pm on 29th March 2010.

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!! : )

PS: I am going to announce the 3 winners of my Versus Tag (Najib vs Mahathir) contest in my next post. If you participated in that contest, stay tuned! You might just be one of the lucky winners!!

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment