Friday, March 13, 2009

Dinner At Kiku Zakura

Last week, I was craving for some Japanese food and my brother suggested we try this restaurant called Kiku Zakura located at the new Tropicana City Mall in Petaling Jaya.

This restaurant had just opened at this mall so there were not many customers. Surprisingly, we had to wait quite long for our orders. I guess they were short of workers, most probably because it was still new.

I went there with my brother and his friend.

Here was what we ordered.



Don't remember the Japanese name, but it's something like prawn dumplings. Yummy! Especially when they were dipped in the sauce. Sorry there were only a few dumplings left when I took this photo. That's because we were all too hungry - must eat first!

I ordered this set meal which had this very delicious salmon fish as the main dish.



Damage to my pocket - RM37.

My brother ordered the chicken teriyaki set. I tried a bit of that - it was so delicious!



Damage to his pocket - RM22, I think.

My brother's friend ordered this beef with asparagus dish.



I also tried a bit of this dish and loved it! But the price almost made me faint. Guess how much? It was over RM60!!

For that kind of price, I could eat 3 dishes of that delicious teriyaki chicken! Or eat unlimited Japanese food at Tenji buffet!

The restaurant had quite a nice ambience which I like. All photos taken with my SE C902 handphone camera, so please bear with the poor quality especially in dim lightings.







This is the logo and the name of the restaurant.



By the way, my brother is the interior designer for this restaurant, so maybe if you visit it next time, do take notice of its interior design! Haha!

Oh, and of course because of my brother, we got some small discounts! But still a huge damage to our pockets. Well, never mind, I shall have bread or noodles for my next few meals!

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment