Sunday, March 1, 2009

What I Ate Today

I know, I know. This is such a lame title for this post.

Anyway, who cares what I ate today, right? But I just wanted to share some of the delicious food I happened to eat today. Actually they are more like snacks than real solid food.

Do you like egg tarts? My brother bought these yummy egg tarts from Tong Kee. They were so delicious! Soft and smooth is how I describe them!



Besides egg tarts, he also bought "siew pao" from Tong Kee. These were really nice especially when they were still piping hot! I like these but not as much as the egg tarts!



What do you call this kueh? I forgot what it's called, but I love it! Bought it from the Section 17 PJ market.



A friend bought me this jellies from Q-Jelly in 1Utama. It looks so colourful, right? That's the problem - I was a little concerned with the colouring. I just took one and left the remaining ones uneaten.



Later in the night, I had this Hokkien fried noodles for dinner. Totally oily and unhealthy, but absolutely tasty!



After all these unhealthy food, what better food to help me detoxify than a bowl of gui ling gao from Koong Woh Tong?

No comments:

Post a Comment