Sunday, June 14, 2009

Awards Galore 2 !!

I have received many awards since November last year and I have kept them all nicely on my shelf. I guess today is the day I'm going to pass out all the awards I received to those who deserve them!

I had a swell time passing out 5 awards in Awards Galore!! last year, so I'm naming this post Awards Galore 2!! Some sort like a sequel. Haha!

So, let's begin!

First, will be The Best Follower Award which I received from bluedreamer. Thanks so much for this award, blue.



THE RULES:

1. Put this logo in your blog posting or
2. Invite 10 people to take this award
3. Do not forget to link back the web blog owned
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love to those who get this award.

I will now pass this award to my current top 10 commenters. They are (drum roll, pls) ....

Ayie
Kenwooi
Eastcoastlife
Tekkaus
Mei Teng
Bluedreamer
Ladyviral
Fufu
Lina
Happysurfer

Congrats, guys and gals! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting here! : )

***************************************************************************************

My second award is The Uber Amazing Blog Award which I received from Borneo Falcon and Pikeydude. Thank you guys for thinking that my blog is amazing enough to deserve such an award!



Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
~ inspires you
~ makes you smile and laugh
~ or maybe gives amazing information
~ a great read
~ has an amazing design
~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of this award are:
* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

I am passing this award to the following 5 bloggers for their amazing blogs!

Lisalicious
Iamthewitch
Relax
Michi
Unseen Rajasthan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My third award is Spread The Love Award which I received from Cashmere and Levian. Thank you both, for spreading the love to me!



THE RULES:

1. Copy the badge and put it on your blog.
2. Link back the person who passed you this award.
3. Spread the love to at least 10 or more bloggers.

I have so much love to share around, and I'm spreading my love to these 12 bloggers :

Jade
Daydreamer
Happysurfer
Tita Beng
Jam
Medie007
Merryn
Molly
Xin
SK
Superman
Che-Cheh

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My fourth award is The Lemonade Award from Monica. I know it's an award from last year, Monica and I realised it's collecting dust on my shelf! Thank you for the award!



The rules of this award:

* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
* Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
* Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I am now passing this Lemonade Award to 10 bloggers whom I think have great attitude!

Tekkaus
Neo
Annant
Shinky
DC
Levian
TZ
Rad
Perky
Angie Tan

Enjoy the lemonade, guys and gals!!

#################################################################

My fifth award is The Passionate Blogger Award, which I received from iWalk. Thanks for including me in your list of passionate bloggers!



THE RULES:

1. Put the logo in your blog
2. Write five things you are passionate about apart from blogging
3. Tag 5 people on your lists and let them know you tagged them.

Five things I'm passionate about apart from blogging are:
1. Health
2. Music
3. Reading
4. Unexplained
5. Rain

I would like to pass this award to the following 5 passionate bloggers:

JL
Kenwooi
Fufu
Borneo Falcon
Bluedreamer

=================================================================

My sixth award is Your Blog Is Fabulous Award from Heidi. Heidi shares my passion for good health and I always visit her blog for tips on good health! Thanks Heidi, for giving me this wonderful award!



This is a fairly easy one, the rules are...

1. You need to list 5 Addictions that you have.
2. You have to pass this Tag to five (5) or more people with fabulous Blogs.

So here are my 5 addictions which I don't plan to overcome :

1. Blogging
2. Bread with kaya and butter
3. Reading/listening/watching ghost stories
4. Mariah Carey's singing and songs
5. Watching Hong Kong TVB series

I am passing this award to the following 5 fabulous bloggers:

Mariuca
Monica
Eiling
Anton
Pikey

***************************************************************************************
I think 6 awards in one post is enough, don't you think? Oh, I do have lots more awards to give out but I shall reserve that for the next sequel - The Awards Galore 3!!

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment