Thursday, November 26, 2009

Random Notes 4

1. I am supposed to blog about my China trip but unfortunately, and I don't understand why, I could not upload my photos onto both Slide and Photobucket! Wonder what's wrong! Well, I guess I would have to do random notes today.

2. Christmas is coming soon! Yay! I love the Christmas season with the Christmas trees and decorations and Christmas music in the air!


That reminds me - I read through my letter to dear Santa last year and I just realised Santa did not grant me any of my wishes. None at all! He should have at least granted me wish No. 9! That's all I need!

And I put in so much effort to play him White Christmas on my piano!! Bah! No more letter to Santa this year! : (

By the way, did you know that if you rearrange the letters in Santa, he becomes Satan? (trembles...)


Image courtesy of Hellbiscuit

3. Oh! What a coincidence! I just overheard Christina Aguilera sings Genie In A Bottle on the radio! Hmm, maybe I should ask the Genie to grant me my wishes instead!

Let me ask you a question. If you stumble onto Aladdin's lamp, and you rub it and out comes a Genie but this Genie is not so generous as he offers to grant you only 1 wish, what is that ONE thing that you will ask for?


Image courtesy of Zazzle

Please think carefully before you answer! Haha.

4. Now if you will excuse me, I'm off to my weekend holiday at Tasik Kenyir! Woohoo! Some of you have asked who is that blogger friend I am going with. Well, I am afraid I can't tell because he requested that I keep his identity a secret! And I thought I can take photos of him! What a shame!

But suffice to say, he's a blogger most of you should know or at least heard of. Will I be able to keep it a secret? Oh, I don't know - it's hard, it's hard.

Well, sorry I won't be able to drop by your blogs these few days, but I will do my best to catch up with you all when I return. If possible, I will try to tweet a little so come follow me on Twitter!

Have a great weekend, everyone! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment