Saturday, November 21, 2009

Random Notes 3

1. I don't normally blog on Sundays but today I just feel like blogging. Maybe it's the nice cool rainy weather. It seems to have an effect on me. A good one that is. And I'm going to say this for the umpteenth time - I LOVE the rain!!!

2. I had so much fun writing my Tribute to my blogger friends that I am definitely going to write a sequel to that very soon! But blogger TZ was not very happy with me for calling him a loony. I hope he's not taking it too seriously because I was just joking! Read his post and my response here.

3. I am finally on Twitter! Yup, I'm tweeting practically everyday and it is becoming somewhat addictive. I even update my Twitter on my mobile phone when I go out. Seriously, I must stop this unhealthy obsession! But if you like, do follow me on Twitter! : )

4. Yesterday, I talked to a very young friend of mine who had never been to Thailand before. He told me he wanted to see tigers! Haha! That reminded me of my hilarious conversation on tigers!

5. I am excited and looking forward to a short holiday trip with a fellow blogger next weekend. This trip will be a series of firsts for me. It will be my first time going there, my first time going on a trip with this blogger and also my first time flying Firefly! Well, there's always a first time for everything, and flying Firefly is no different. Haha!

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment