Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Tribute To My Blogger Friends

I have a blogger friend named QC,
Who always tease me 'bout my obsession with MC.
He says he much prefers a singer called Britney,
But I really think she's worse than Miley!

Don't worry QC - this is a joke and is meant to be funny,
So please don't get all hot and angry,
By the way, thanks for making me sign up for FB,
It's quite fun and I'm enjoying it actually!

I have another blogger friend by the name of Pikey,
I have not met him before so I wonder if he's geeky.
Anyway Pikey, when can you join me for karaoke?
I assure you that I am not pitchy!

Although I don't think I can sing like Daughtry,
Or look as good as George Clooney,
I do believe I'm better than P.Diddy,
But don't blame me if you find that I sound like a banshee!

And then there is my travel partner Jam who is oh, so environmental friendly,
I think he's too serious that it's starting to get freaky,
But asking me to switch off my aircon on a hot day is just crazy!
Save the world? - well, I guess I'm simply not ready!

There's blogger Mariuca whom everyone fondly calls Marzie,
Who loves to go 1Utama on a shopping spree.
She always send me lots and lots of meme,
Oh, please don't do that to me, honey!

And then there's Mei Teng who is obsessed with photography,
Just like I'm obsessed with Mariah Carey,
But her photos are really good, don't you all agree?
If I'm half as good as her, I'll die happy!

I'm sure you all know this blogger by the name of TZ,
He's such a gym addict he goes Fitness First daily!
He's also into travel, Starbucks and photography,
I sometimes wonder where he gets all his money!

There are times when I think TZ is a loony,
Coz he goes to gym and work out excessively,
If you don't already know, he's pro-Starbucks and anti-OldTown White Coffee,
But guess what, recently he dumped Starbucks for Bad Ass Coffee!

I have a blogger friend from USA called Heidi,
Who looks really good in her swimsuit bikini!
She dishes out health advice like it's so easy,
Believe it or not, reading her blog makes me feel oh, so healthy!

I got to know a blogger by the name of Ayie,
She tells me it's her nickname though it doesn't matter really,
She's currently in the middle of her pregnancy,
Good luck and thanks Ayie, for adding me on FB!

You all know SK whom I think is a little chubby,
I know I shouldn't say that so OK, I'm sorry!
He just went for a week or two binging at McD,
Now he's thinking of ways to trim his big, fat belly!

He's a fan of Doraemon, now don't you think he's silly?
OK SK, please don't be angry with me!
I'm just joking and trying to be funny,
Here's my advice to trim that belly - eat nothing but zucchini!

I love those random notes by Shingo T,
So much so that I even decide to copy,
Great! Now I can post random notes on my blog when I'm busy,
Or on those days when I'm just too lazy!

Recently, I met up with Witch at Mid Valley,
It's my first time meeting her so I was full of anxiety,
She's tall and pretty but she's no Angelina Jolie or Zhang Ziyi,
And guess what, we both own a Panasonic Lumix LX3!

We had a great meal at Chili's though I was not really hungry,
So probably I ended up being very chatty,
Nice meeting up with Witch as she's such a foodie,
Perhaps we shall meet up next time for a meal of pan mee?

I guess all of you know that yellow man who always follow you and me?
You know who I am talking about right, even if you don't subscribe to DIGI,
He reminds me of a blogger who works in that company,
Yes, that's Vialentino - no prizes for guessing correctly!

Some bloggers are just so damn funny,
Like Kenwooi who always make my day sunny!
Although sometimes I prefer my day to be cloudy,
And occasionally even rainy!

You see, the rain does not make me feel sad or lousy,
But it does make me feel more sleepy,
However, reading Kenwooi's blog would make me go all perky,
Don't you all think he's such a Kenny Sia wannabee?

Faisal seems to think that the sound of rain is sexy,
Gosh! I don't seem to get that - do you think he's being cheeky?
On second thoughts, I think he's probably horny!
Tell me what you all think, really!

Whether it's rainy, cloudy or sunny,
It's always much better than hazy.
Cos when the haze from our neighbour gets to me,
And believe me this happens almost yearly,
I feel like throwing myself into the deep blue sea!

I guess this post is getting too long already,
So I think it's time to stop being funny.
Besides, I don't know why Mozilla keeps crashing on me,
Maybe I should just switch over to IE.

Oh, by the way, I have yet to watch 2012 the movie,
Maybe I should watch it tomorrow at GSC,
Or should I instead watch it at TGV?
Some say it's a nice movie I just hope it's not too corny,
Especially when it's not endorsed by Oprah Winfrey!

Now if some of you think I've forgotten about you - don't be silly!
It's impossible to mention everyone, don't you agree?
Cos that would stretch this post so long it would reach all the way to Italy!
Just remember this is a Tribute to all my blogger friends, so ALL OF YOU are in my memory,
Who knows, I might just do Part 2 if I am free!

With that, I would like to take this opportunity,
To thank you all for visiting and supporting me!
Now don't make my eyes go all teary,
Bye bye and see you soon, from Foongpc.

FIRST COMMENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment