Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Corniest Pick-Up Lines Ever!

Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day, I thought I would like to share with you all some of the corniest pick-up lines and love quotes I found on the Internet. You would have probably came across some of them. In any case, just sit back and enjoy....

"Is your dad a terrorist? Because baby, you're the bomb."

"Do you have a map? I seem to be lost in your eyes."

"You're like a Snickers bar - you satisfy me."

"Are you tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day long."

"If I could rearrange the letters of the alphabet, I would put U and I closer together."

"Your clothes would look really nice wrinkled up on my bedroom floor."

"I seem to have lost my number, can I have yours?"

"I heard you like raisins, what about a date?"

You say: "I'm sorry, but you owe me a drink."
She says: "Why?"
You say: "Because I dropped mine when I looked at you."

"Baby did you fart, coz you blow me away."

"When I saw your face I thought I died and went to heaven."

"Your lips look so lonely, would they like to meet mine?"

"Hey! Can you empty your pockets out...because i believe you stole my heart..."

"My name is [insert name here], but you can call me tonight."

"The word is legs. Can you spread the word?"

"Is there a ninja in your pants? Cos YOUR ASS IS KICKIN!"

"I've heard sex is a killer. Wanna die happy?"

"Now f*** me if I'm wrong, but is your name Chuck?"

"The body is made up of 90% water and I'm thirsty."

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past you again?"

"I know somebody who likes you, but if I weren’t so shy, I’d tell you who."

"I’ve been wondering.... Do your lips taste as good as they look?"


But be careful if you intend to use any of those corny pick-up lines. You don't want to get these responses!

Boy: "I would go to the end of the world for you..."
Girl: "Oh..Nice....then would you stay there for me as well?"

"My life was completely grey without colours till you appear.... it is totally dark now."

Boy : "If tomorrow is the end of the world, I would want to be with you."
Girl : "Why?"
Boy : "Because being with you for one day, it feels like a long, long time. So boring!"


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EVERYONE!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment