Saturday, February 14, 2009

Will You Vote For Me?

Guess where did I spend my Valentine's Day?

Well, let me tell you. I spent it in bed.

No, not with my date if that's what you think!

I was down with flu and sore throat and a slight fever. So I spent my Valentine's Day in bed all alone and sick! Boo hoo!

I just read this post by Relax the other day about what to do when sick and I even added my own comments to his post. Haha! So clever of me - talk only, but don't even follow my own advice! I hate the flu and I have always hated it since childhood. When will medical science find a cure for this annoying sickness? I hope one day, we can destroy viruses at the click of a button!

Anyway, here's some good news, at least for me. I was nominated for the Malaysian Blog Awards 2009 Contest. Yippee! First time in my life get nominated for awards! Looks like my all my effort working on this blog finally get recognised.

Briefly, this contest is created by a Penang blogger to award blogs or websites which have at least 80% Malaysian content. The contest will end on 31st December 2009 and the results announced in January 2010. Votes will be accumulated until the closing date and the blog with the highest amount of votes win the award. Voters are allowed to vote once only. For more information, please click here.

So will you vote for me? I hope you do 'cos whether I win or not depends on you, my readers! Please vote for me by clicking on the Malaysian Blog Award badge on the right tab of my blog, or clicking here. You only need to take 1 minute to fill up a form. That's it!

Please let me know once you have voted for me by leaving a comment. Thank you all!

NOTE: If you find the voting site confusing, don't worry. Just scroll all the way down to the form, fill it up with your details and enter my blog's name and URL in the last box.

No comments:

Post a Comment