Friday, February 20, 2009

Do You Wear Suspenders?

This week is the MPH Sales week. If you are thinking of getting some good books, this is the time to get them! The books are going at 10% discount for non members and 15% discount for members from 18th to 22nd February 2009. However, members are entitled to an additional 5% discount on three days from 18th to 20th February 2009, which is of course too late now.

I bought a whole load of books last Wednesday to take advantage of the 20% discount for members. One of the books I bought is a book by a local author by the name of Lydia Teh. I am sure you have heard of her, right?

I have enjoyed her previous book, Honk! If You're Malaysian. It was one of the most entertaining books I have ever read! There were lots and lots of jokes on the Malaysian habits and way of life and I found them totally hilarious!

As such, I did not hesitate to get her latest book called Do You Wear Suspenders - The Wordy Tales of Eh Poh Nim. Well, the title already caught me there! How could I not get the book?

Here's the trailer for you to enjoy.



In conjunction with the release of the book, Lydia came out with a contest. Anyone can join and all you need to do is to put up this trailer on your blog and leave a comment at Lydia's blog with a link to your post. The contest ends on 20th March 2009 so hurry if you are interested! Visit Lydia's blog, Life's Like That for more details on the contest and the prizes on offer.

Today's post is rather short, isn't it? Well, that's because I can't wait to log off and immerse myself in the world of Eh Poh Nim!

No comments:

Post a Comment