Saturday, February 7, 2009

An Unexpected Gift In The Mail

Today I receive an unexpected letter all the way from Melaka. Now who do I know in Melaka? I couldn't think of anyone unless it's this long time friend who never ever send me letters before.

So I quickly opened the envelope. And guess what I found?



A very cute rabbit key chain from blogger QuaChee! It is a souvenir he bought from Shanghai during his recent trip to China. He actually offered this key chain to anyone who can give him a good feedback regarding his China trip posts on his blog. And I happened to be the one! Haha!

Thanks QuaChee for giving me this souvenir. Didn't expect to win this! I was hoping to get these art paintings, but I guess they are not for giving away, yes? : )



By the way, do drop by his blog and read about his very interesting China trip! Makes me want to go there too!

This is not the first time I receive something free from QuaChee. Last year, I received his book '50 + 1 Malaysia' free too.



He sent it to me free so I could write a review of his book on my blog. You can read my review here. A lot of bloggers also got this book free just for putting up a review of the book on their blogs. This book is currently sold in bookstores.

Talking about free stuffs, do you like to receive free gifts and free vouchers and stuffs like that? Actually, I must be really dumb to ask this question. Who wouldn't want free stuffs, right?

What things would you love to receive for free?

No comments:

Post a Comment